2015年12月14日月曜日

About Me

 Hello, I'm Koni from Japan

currently living in Bangkok.

 Everyone ask me what are you doing in Thailand?

Even I can’t hit upon exact reason yet..

Ideal successful way for Japanese girls is..

Graduate from Good University and enter famous company,

get  a boy friend who gets lots of salary and eventually be house wife... etc

But I always felt weird, when I face this success course.

I didn’t like to be the same with others.

I always felt that I wanna see the world,

I don’t wanna stay in peaceful but small island.

It’s all  related to  the experience during teenager.

When I was 14 years old,

I had a school trip to the Aichi expo in Aichi prefecture 

and run into Yemeni section.

I got deeply moved by them.

It was first time to meet people in the Middle East.

Their performance was fresh and new for me,

but because of my poor brain and shy personality,

I even couldn’t tell “WoW! IT IS WONDERFUL”.

I just keep in mind that “I HAVE TO SEE THE WORLD”.

Since then I always think how to see the world.

Now I’m in Thailand as 2nd country.

I enjoy so relaxing life with Thai people.

I decided to start blog to meet more people all over the world.

I wanna share time with people who stay abroad to see the world.

See ya

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿