2015年12月15日火曜日

Indus on soi 26

Hi,

I wanna share my wonderful encounter this afternoon.

I went to Indus restaurant on Sukhumvit soi 26.


The Indian food there was THE BEST than ever!

Even at the entrance,  I  can feel something different.


Are you ready?



 

OPEN SESAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Wow, when you open the door,

You can see so many records of awards.

Look at this corridor !



So gorgeous

 

Inside the restaurant is very clean.


This is a part of menu.


 

We ordered 

Chicken Tikka

Butter chicken

Plain naan

Jasmine rice



 

OMG,

Chicken Tikka is very soft and juicy J

Butter chicken has plenty of body and less sweet.

Aaaahhhhh, I already wanna eat again….

 

I absolutely come back again.

Thank you for wonderful time.

 

Indus

Sukhumvit soi 26

TEL: 02-661-3227

www.indusbangkok.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿