2015年12月16日水曜日

Ty Coz Saigon in Ho Chi Minh City

Hi,

I wanna tell about trip to Vietnam.

I went to Ho Chi Minh City the other day for the first time in my life…

And enjoyed eating a looooot!!

Especially French food there was amazing!

One of the best French restaurant is “Ty Coz Saigon”.

It is inside a small street,

Is it street? It’s difficult to tell, but anyway bit difficult to find.

The restaurant is located on 2nd floor.

It’s a homelike atmosphere and staffs explain the menu using a board.

I felt I’m welcomed.

If you order one main dish, you can get appetizer and dessert.

Even you order these, total price is cheaper than the other professional French restaurant.

The owner is also very familiar to wine.

I got really moved by the service and taste.

 I forgot to take photo!!!!!! Haha

only have a bit drunk photo



I highly recommend French food here!

Thank you for wonderful  night.

 

Ty Coz Saigon

TEL: 08-3822-2457

TIME: 11:00-13:30(Last order) / 18:00-21:30(Last order)

CLOSE: Monday

178/4 Pasteur. P. Ben Nghe, Q1

Trip Adviser: https://www.tripadvisor.jp/Restaurant_Review-g293925-d1953023-Reviews-Ty_Coz-Ho_Chi_Minh_City.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿